Blink Security Services
Blink Security is a fully licensed and insured Guards Providing Security Company registered under the Company’s Ordinance 1984, with its Head Office at Office No. 9, 5th Floor, Shan Arcade, Barkat Market, New Garden Town, LAHORE, Tel: 042-35941415, Fax: 042-35941417, Website: www.blinksecurity.com.pk, Email: email@example.com and Regional Offices at Sialkot, Faisal Abad, Multan, Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Quetta, Karachi, Peshawar and Rawalpindi / Islamabad.
- NOC from Ministry of Interior issued on 16 September, 2004
- Registered & Incorporated under Company’s Ordinance 1984 on 25 November, 2004
- License to Operate in the Province of Punjab issued on 18 July, 2005
- License to Operate in Islamabad Capitol Territory issued on 30 January, 2006
- License to Operate in the Province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa issued on 29 June, 2006
- License to Operate in the Province of Balochistan issued on 15 July, 2010
- License to Operate in the Province of Sind issued on 10 November, 2011
Blink Security enrolls selected Civilians and personnel retired from Armed / Civil Armed Forces that include Special Services Group (SSG – Army Commandos), Army, Air Force, Navy, Rangers, Frontier Corps, Police, Frontier Constabulary, Coast Guards and Mujahid / Janbaz Force. Civilians are given adequate training on security aspects along with weapon handling and firing practice before their deployment.
We provide GUARDS that are:-
- In Uniform
- Highly Trained
- Well Equipped
- Well Groomed &
- Ready to Deliver at the Hour of Need
Blink Security holds a verity of weapons that are issued to the Guards according to the nature and type of duty they are assigned to.
Company’s Business Style
- Blink Security has developed a quality management system to ensure quality throughout the organization, covering:-
- Leadership & Management
- Personnel & Training
- Service design & delivery
- Personal liaison and frequent visits of the Clients.
- Increasing public trust and confidence in the company by setting and maintaining standards of probity, enhancing professionalism and creating opportunities for all those who work in the company.
- Improving the standards by creating a framework for developing and promoting best practice.
- Creating a center of knowledge and expertise which enables and encourages effective company development.
In pursuance of the policy guidelines, the management works in close collaboration with its employees and clients.
- On-Site Security Assessment
- Number of posts required
- Identification / Determining the Security Equipment required
- Establishment of Lines of Communications and Management Control
- Schedule of Working Hours
- Setting up of a well thought of Recruitment & Selection standards’ Policy.
- Strict implementation / compliance of the above.
- Proper verification of the personnel before being enrolled.
- At least a three days’ induction / orientation training.
- Day / Night checking.
- Day / Night telephone monitoring.
- Implementation of Relief & Rotation policy.
- Motivational training.
- On job training.
- Frequent informal counseling of the employees at all levels.
- Quarterly / Six monthly compulsory training (minimum three days) of the manpower on following:-
- Drill with / without arms.
- Physical Training.
- Weapons Training / Firing Practice.
- Civil / Police procedures.
- Security duties of various places.
- Defense against terrorist / dacoits and action taken in case of emergency.
- First aid / Firefighting techniques.
- Handling of security equipment.
- Protection on the move.
- Continuous improvement in the system based on feedback from Clients.
- Punjab Fire Guard Certification
- CPR Training
- First Aid Training
- Response and Evacuation Method
- Minimum 40 hours Karate / Martial Arts Training
Why Hire Us?
Meet Our Team
Our Happy Clients